Thursday, July 3, 2014

Festival Wear: K'mon and Have Some Fun!


I absolutely loved wearing this Kimono to the festival. It looks so simple and versatile from the front, but its back has such pretty colors that really do demand a double-take. The design almost reminds me of a back tattoo, and it feels a little edgy because of this. The other pieces are fairly simple--a flirty bustier with cute little eyelet details, and some high-waisted cut-off shorts (pretty much staples at any festival). I added the turquoise necklace so that there's some color in the front; I chose a whimsical color in keeping with the others. And because they are the smartest type of footwear you can have at a festival, combat boots were the final touch. 

(P.S. that last photo is of me in this outfit and my super stylish friend enjoying my favorite band, Rudimental! I was so hot from dancing and jamming out that I had to take off the kimono, hehe.) 








Petals: 

Forever 21 kimono (mine was purchased a couple years ago, similar on website)
Forever 21 eyelet bustier (similar on website)
Forever 21 necklace (similar on website)

Concrete: 

PacSun high-waisted shorts
Journeys boots


No comments:

Post a Comment