Thursday, July 31, 2014

In the Navy

I cringed when I noticed that I am wearing a hair tie around my wrist in every single one of these pictures. It's a really bad habit of mine. Anyway, I really liked this dress that I bought from Tobi.com because it has such a bohemian feel to it. It's loose, simple, and the sides of it are a little flared out and longer than the center hem of the dress. I also like how it has a nice little braided detail in the back for interest. It's the perfect thing to wear to a carefree day on the beach. I added simple accessories with it--a straw sunhat, beaded bracelets, and a spike necklace...and, ugh, my favorite hairtie.






Petals:

Tobi dress
Forever 21 hat (similar on site)
Aldo sandals (no longer available, similar at Ami Clubwear)

Concrete:

Forever 21 necklace
Bead bracelets handmade by a friend




No comments:

Post a Comment