Thursday, July 24, 2014

Denim and Stripes

Hello, all! I am super excited to finally post this outfit that I put together a few months ago. Isn't this skirt to die for?! I picked it up from a little boutique in downtown Willow Glen in San Jose called Ibiss. They have a similar one right now that they just put back in stock (I think it's called the Cupcake skirt). I didn't want to go the traditional route with this skirt--I thought a denim shirt was unexpected, and almost brought a farmhouse look to the whole ensemble. In order to still maintain some chicness and femininity, I added these cute wedges from BC footwear. And finally, to add a splash of color, my favorite coral statement necklace. You'll feel ultra-stylish in this look, but still casual enough to have a lot of fun!







Petals:

Forever 21 necklace (similar on website)
Ibiss skirt (available in stores, call 408-295-8200)
BC Footwear wedges

Concrete: 

Mossimo shirt (similar on website)








No comments:

Post a Comment