Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Petals Ablaze


Soooo... a recent random trip to Charlotte Russe turned into this fabulous outfit. I really didn't expect to find every piece I needed in one store, but I was pleasantly surprised. I couldn't resist buying this blazer. It's lightweight and the print is adorable and romantic. To be true to my "petals on concrete" mantra, I knew I needed to add some edge to it. And just before I even had a chance to think about what that edge might be--BAM--I saw this adorable leather skirt. I'm so glad it's a skater skirt because I really don't think a fitted one would've done justice to the look I was going for. And the top was great because I didn't even need to add a necklace; it's an accessory and top all in one. For some reason, I didn't feel like adding a black shoe, but a simple one would easily work too, if these beige ombre heels aren't quite your thing. I've had them for a while now and rarely get the chance to bring them out, and I thought they added some funkiness to the outfit. All in all, I thought this outfit was a perfect balance of girly and fierce. Hope you agree!












Petals: 


Concrete: 

Zooshoo heels



No comments:

Post a Comment