Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Orange you glad?

I'm definitely a summer girl, but if I can't have the sun keeping my skin warm, then there's nothing like a snugly sweater and scarf to do the job. The comfort of these pieces, combined with the warmth of the colors makes me feel almost as if it is toasty outside. I'm a firm believer that being warm and comfortable doesn't mean you have to look frumpy. This outfit has plenty of pizzazz from the orange of the sweater, and it goes great with my favorite leopard print scarf. Although it's a bold print, the browns of the scarf actually help to neutralize the orange if you tend to shy away from such bright colors. Distressed jeans and neutral color slouchy cowboy boots are also a great addition to a sassy but simple outfit.







Petals: 

Target (Mossimo Brand) scoop neck sweater (Hurry and buy! It's on clearance!)
Charlotte Russe sueded slouchy cowboy boots

Concrete: 

Tobi scarf (similar sold at Nordstrom)
Target (Mossimo Brand) distressed denim

No comments:

Post a Comment