Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You Red My Mind

I've gotten so many uses out of this leather skirt so far, but this outfit is probably my favorite one out of all of them. It's really the shoes that I am completely in love with. Aren't they so sexy and unexpected? I love the bright, look-at-me red, and the combination of the mesh and leather. I've never quite seen anyone with anything like them. I usually hate red (probably because I worked at Target for seven years while in college), but lately I just can't get enough of it. They are definitely a heel I want to display when I figure out a cool closet system. I highly recommend you check out the latest BCBGeneration collection--I'm such a fan lately! Stay tuned for another look I did with my brand new BCBGeneration over-the-knee boots!


 




Petals:

Necklace is a gift from a friend :)

Concrete:

Anne Klein watch
 (my bf picked it out--doesn't he have great taste?!)





No comments:

Post a Comment