Sunday, August 23, 2015

Tribal Nights

Hey! It's been TOO long since my last blog post! I've been really missing it. I've probably worn a bunch of outfits that would've been great to post, but just never had the time. Between school and work, and my job over the summer, there's just hardly any time to do the things I have to do. I wish I just had a photographer that could follow me around and a person who could put up all the photos and blog posts from me :P Anyway, I did manage to take some quick photos of an outfit that I recently wore out to a comedy show with my boyfriend. It's very summery--it can easily be a daytime outfit, but I just added a dramatic necklace and dark lipstick to make it more nighttime appropriate. Can you believe that I found this skirt at Ross for $6.99?! It's the steal of the summer! I paired it with a tribal necklace and kept everything relatively simple. Hope you enjoy it!





Petals:

Ross tribal skirt ($6.99!!!)
H&M tank top
BC Footwear wedges

Concrete:

H&M jean jacket
Forever 21 tribal necklace (similar found on website)

1 comment: