Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sweater and Liquid Leather

This is a basic look for the not-so-basic girl. I picked the sweater up for a whopping $14.95 at H&M and I knew I wanted to have fun with it. I love how it's long and cozy. I teamed it up with some liquid leather leggings to add some excitement. The textures and contrast complement each other well. I couldn't stop there, of course. Such a simple outfit needs some great accessories. This necklace is such a great find. I got it on sale at Macy's and I love the shape and interesting lines it has. It reminds me of fish bones or leaves, or something. Whatever it reminds me of, it really adds a luxe feel to the outfit. For my footsies, I decided to go with some basic pumps that have these great gold tips on the heel. It's these little details that really make this outfit an undercover head-turner.












Petals:

H&M sweater (similar found here), Forever 21 purse

Concrete: 

Target leggings (mine are old, but similar found here), Macy's necklace, Urban Outfitters pumps (I bought mine about a year ago, so if nothing similar is on UO, these are a good alternative, Michael Kors watch

No comments:

Post a Comment