Sunday, October 6, 2013

Neo Leo(pard)

I should win an award for best blog titles. But this is beside the point. Now that fall is here, two emotions surface: sadness because I am going to miss tank tops and shorts, but also happiness because now I can break out my scarves and other layering pieces! I decided to do a fun fall outfit. Neutrals are so abundant during this season, so I wanted to stray a little bit from tradition by wearing a cute pink blazer (if you couldn't tell, I'm a little obsessed with pink lately). I love that it's so playful. I added some sass by incorporating this leopard print scarf. The pink and brown look really cute together, and the brown allows the outfit to be season-appropriate. I added in some cute brown wedges and my brown watch, and voila! Outfit complete.






Petals:

Forever 21 Blazer, H&M top (similar here), Uniqlo jeans, Michael Kors watch (no longer available on MK website, but is on ebay) , Aldo wedges

Concrete:

Tobi scarf







No comments:

Post a Comment