Friday, August 30, 2013

Sheer: The Sequel

Anything look familiar here? If you saw Wednesday's post, you may have noticed that this skirt was also featured in another look of mine. Yes, I'm a little obsessed with this skirt. But I'm also in loooove with this shirt. While in New York, I was excited to pick it up from a store that we don't have on the west coast. It has a painterly floral print that is bright and cheerful. Its neckline is sexy and flows nicely, but is not too revealing. The similar fabrics marry together naturally, but the top gives the skirt a little push toward bohemian that it doesn't quite have on its own. Together, I think the pieces create a look that is romantic and free-spirited. To keep things from getting too soft, I paired it with a gold spiked bracelet that plays nicely with the bright hues of the shirt.

Necessary Clothing blouse, Lex & Mila skirt, Tobi bracelet (same bracelet in silver), Forever 21 necklace














No comments:

Post a Comment